TERMS AND CONDITION
This website is operated by Coder Thrones. Throughout the site, the terms "we”, "us” and "our” refer to Coder Thrones.
By using and accessing our website, you have agreed to obey by the terms and conditions that are listed below. Please do not use our website and services if you do not agree to these Terms of Service. Coder Thrones, our representatives and agents reserve the rights to disable access to our Site for anyone who violates these Terms of Service. We may disable your access at our discretion without any notice.
Coder Thrones reserves the rights to modify these Terms of Service at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and rules each time you use our site.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
This is a legal binding contract between you and us. By using and accessing our website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or possess legal parental/guardian consent, and are fully competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and responsibilities set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide and comply with these Terms of Service.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT ON SITES
Everything we used on this website including logos, graphics, images, audio and video content, is owned by us or our affiliates. You are not allowed to modify, publish, transmit, or create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of the Content.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service and Products, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the rights to immediately terminate your use and access of our site if a breach or violation of any of the Terms occurs.
- All credit card information are always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgments, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
CONDUCTS ON OUR SITE
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, re-create, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of service and products without express written permission by us.
- You have our mission to surf our website and use the Content for your personal, non-commercial uses.
- Most importantly, you DO NOT have our permission to distribute the Content, publicly display it, charge any fee for it, use it to create your own website, construct a database with it or replicate our Site or any parts of them elsewhere. We intend these only as examples and not as an exhaustive list of things you cannot do with our Content.
- You do not have our permission to assemble, download or save any files. We remain as the sole owner of any and all of our Content. If we have included an author attribution, a trademark or copyright notice or other legal notices on the Content, you should not remove and alter any of these.
- You may not provide any false or inaccurate information, including reporting false complaints, to our affiliates’ consumer services.
- You may not engage in conduct that violates any local, state or federal laws in connection with our Site.
- You and Coder Thrones are independent parties, and nothing in these Terms of Service constitutes a partnership between or joint venture of you and Coder Thrones or makes either party the agent of the other.
- You may not hold yourself out contrary to the terms of this paragraph. Coder Thrones is not liable for any representation, act or omission by you contrary to the provisions of these Terms of Service.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2.) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will Coder Thrones, our affiliates, representatives, shareholders, or agents be liable for you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (a) mistakes or inaccuracies of content on our Site, (b) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of our Site, © unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers (d) interruption or the cessation of transmission to or from our Site, (e) bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our Site; or (f) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or made available via our Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Coder Thrones and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fee, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporated by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
TERMINATION AND STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
We reserve the right to terminate your access to use our Site for any reason, including for violation of these Terms of Service. If we ever terminate your access to our Site, all other terms and conditions will still apply to you. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to these Terms of Service must be filed within one year after the claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or unwritten, between you and us (including but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of 1016 W Tate, Robinson, Texas, 76706, United States.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current versions of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these of Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at jordan[at]coderthrones.com